Recipe of 1 Thick French Toast
3 slices of normal Bread
Enough for a generous spread of Peanut Butter
Honey or Maple Syrup
Thick slice of Butter
Egg Mixture Ingredients
2 teaspoons of Sugar
0.25 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
1 tablespoon of Milk
Few Drops of Vanilla Extract
1. In a small mixing bowl, place all the Egg Mixture Ingredients and whisk briefly then set aside.
2. Make a triple sandwich style Peanut Butter Sandwich. We love to give it a thick spread of Peanut Butter.
3. Heat the non stick pan and melt approx 50g of Butter.
4. Dip the Peanut Butter Sandwich with thein the Egg Mixture.
5. Place in the pan and fry each side until Golden Brown.
6. Serve with Honey or Maple Syrup and a Thick Slice of Butter.
Click here for our blog page Breakfast, Desserts, & Snacks Ideas for more recipes. Hope you will be inspired~