2 handful of Baby Bok Choy 小白菜
3 tablespoons of Onion Oil
1/2 diced Century Egg
1/2 diced Salted Egg
1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of cooking oil
1. Wash the Baby Bok Choy and soak it in filtered water for 15mins. As taught by elders this is to freshen up the vegetables.
2. Boil half a pot of Filter Water. Add in Salt & Cooking Oil.
3. Put in the Baby Bok Choy and let it blanch till it all turns bright green then should be immediately scoop it out and drain.
4. It can be immediately placed in a dishing plate, add Onion Oil and mix well add more according to your taste buds.
5. Sprinkle all the diced Century Egg and diced Salted Egg.
It's ready to be serve!
Click here for our blog page Cooking Classes for more recipes. Hope you will be inspired~