235g sifted All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon Fine Salt
240g room tempreture Unsalted Butter
165g Brown Sugar
1 room tempreture Egg
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
200g Chocolate Chips
120g Nestum Cereal
Step By Step
1. Place All Purpose Flour, Baking Soda and Fine Salt in a plastic bag and give it a few gentle shake to mix them up evenly. Set aside the Flour Mixture.
2. Beat Butter and Brown Sugar until all the Brown Sugar has desolve and the batter is pale.
3. Add in the Egg & Vanilla Extract until well combine.
4. Pour 1/2 of the Flour Mixture into the the batter and stir until mixed well. Add the other 1/2 and do the same.
5. Pour in the Nestum Cereal and mix until evenly distrubuted.
6. Lastly, fold in the Chocolate Chips.
7. Scoop the cookie dough mixture and store in a air-tight cointainer overnight in the fridge or 30mins in the freezer.
8. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
9. Drop 3/4 teaspoon of cookie dough onto your prepared cookie sheet with each arranged approx 3cm apart.
10. Bake 6mins or until golden brown.
11. After removing the cookie tray, let the cookie cool slight on the tray before transfering to the wire rack to cool completely.
12. Store in air tight containers.
Lesson Learnt from our 2 sets of baking:
- Chilled dough overnight in fridge does make a difference. First 3 photos are immediately baked, last 2 photos are chilled overnight before baking the following day.
- Do not over fold the chocolate chips if not the dough will be colored.
- Add additional All Purpose Flour to have a crispier cookie texture.
Click here for our blog page Baking Classes for more recipes. Hope you will be inspired~