375g washed Fresh Blueberries
2 tablespoons Orange Juice
1 Orange Zest
Cornstarch Slurry (Stir up 1 tablespoon of Cornstarch + 60ml Water)
1 Vanilla Extract
1. Put in Blueberries, Orange Juice, Sugar, Orange Zest in a small sauce pot.
2. Gently stir on low fire until the blueberries breakdown and mixture starts to bubble.
3. Add in the Cornstarch Slurry and continue to gentle stirring until it is integrated into the blueberry sauce and the mixture begins to thicken.
4. Turn off the heat and mix in the Vanilla Extract.
5. Let it cool and pour in to a air tight container then store in the fridge.
This can be store up to 1 week.
Below are my creations hopefully it'll inspire you. Below are the recipes we've used this delicious blueberry compote with. Hope you all will love this recipe.
Recipe ( ⌣́,⌣̀)\(^◡^ ) for Japanese Cotton Cheesecake served with Blueberry Compote
Recipe for Lemon Poppy Seed/ Chai Seed Muffin with Blueberry Compote
Click here for our blog page Baking Classes for more recipes. Hope you will be inspired~