Salad can go with every thing! Since dear and me are now starting to eat healthy. No carbohydrates but Fresh Garden Salad with Deep Fried Chicken is one of the dishes. May we suggest and post more exploration and match in the salad journey.
Follow this recipe for the deep fried chicken, however, cut them in cubes to make it similar to the above picture. Place them aside to cool.
Place the mixed salad in the mixing bowl, pour in your favourite salad cream sauce & mix it up evenly. Dish it into the serving plate. Top up the fried chicken on top and drizzle a little more salad cream sauce, place a few tomatoes to spice up with color & serve.
Enjoy this simple recipe!
Click here for our blog page Cooking Classes for more recipes. Hope you will be inspired~
- *~No Pork Reviews~*
- *~Porky Goodness Reviews~*
- *~Porky Goodness Reviews in SG~*
- *~Jolly Desserts Reviews~*
- *~Suppliers Reviews~*
- *~Cooking Classes: Chinese Cuisine~*
- *~Cooking Classes: Japanese Cuisine~*
- *~Cooking Classes: Western Cuisine~*
- *~Cooking Classes: Others~*
- *~Baking Classes: Cakes/Cupcakes~*
- *~Baking Classes: Cookies~*
- *~Baking Classes: Tarts~*
- *~Baking Classes: Others~*
- *~Breakfast & Snacks Ideas~*
- *~Dessert & Drinks Recipes~*
- *~Kitchen Tips, Home Remedies & Art Crafts~*
- *~Our Travels, bits & pieces of our life... come along!~*
- *~Road to the Aisle (Wedding)~*