This recipe yield extremely moist, fudgy, rich and chocolatey Brownies! Best part is... It's extremely simple, speedy & quick recipe if you want to bake them for your next day breakfast or a dessert after meal.
This recipe will yield 8 slices of 1cm to 1.5cm thick brownies using a loaf baking pan.
30g self-Raising Flour
a pinch of Salt (Optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Spray the baking pan with some oil and put a side.
3. Weight the Self Raising Flour & Nutella in a mixing bowl.
6. Pour the batter and spread evenly throughout the baking pan.
7. Place in the oven and bake for approx 20mins or until the cake tester comes out clean.
8. Leave it to cool in the baking pan for 15mins.
9. Take it out from the baking pan and let it cool fully.
10. Slice and serve!
We love this recipe. It's a keeper.
HAVE FUN & ENJOY!!!!!!
Click here for our blog page Baking Classes for more recipes. Hope you will be inspired~