Hope you enjoy this tamagoyaki recipe.......
1 tablespoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Mirin
0.5 teaspoon Shoyu
Rectangle Pan required..
Tools required.. Used a folded kitchen towel to soak up the cooking oil.
Step by step
1. Gently mix the Eggs, Sugar, Mirin, Shoyu in a bowl.
2. Strain the egg mixture through a sieve twice.
3. Heat the pan over medium heat apply oil to the pan.
- Control the temperature of the pan by lifting the frying pan rather than adjusting the stove heat.
- Strain at least two times so that it is smooth.
It's ready to be serve!
Click here for our blog page Cooking Classes for more recipes. Hope you will be inspired~