Today I will be sharing something simple to cook and yet adds a twist to the daily fry fish that is served on the table. Probably some of you may know how to cook this, this would be a guide for those who have not try this style before! hehe~
500g of Sliced Fish
150ml Cooking Oil
1. Wash fish and pat dry with kitchen tissue towel.
2. Place the fish out at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. Place a large nonstick pan over medium heat on the stove top. Add cooking oil, and warm it to medium-high heat.
4. Place the fish in when the pan is heated. Cook until the bottom of it appears golden-brown, which will take about 4 minutes. (time it varies to the type of fish)
5. Turn the fish over with a spatula. Cook the other side until it appears golden-brown and it feels firm to the touch. Approximate time will be 3minutes.
6. Remove the fish once it appears flaky and golden-brown. Place the fish on a serving plate.
Next is to created the special simple sauce that will bring a twist!
Soya Sauce and Shallots
5 tablespoons of Cooking Oil
7-8 tablespoons of Soya Sauce
1 tablespoon of Sugar
1. Peel and slice the shallots into 2-3mm thick.
2. Using a clean nonstick pan, heat up and add in the cooking oil at Medium heat.
3. Throw in the shallots and stir fry till cook for about 1-2 minute, then add in the sugar to let it melt.
4. Turn off the fire. Add in about soya sauce and mix.
5. Pour it over the fried fish and serve!
This Pan-Fry exploration actually works for almost all kinds of fish.. So, head down to the market or supermarket and grab yours and your family favorite fish and try this out...
Hope you all love it~
Click here for our blog page Cooking Classes for more recipes. Hope you will be inspired~
- Restaurant Reviews
- Baking Recipes
- Cooking Recipes
- Travel Guides
- Road to the Aisle (Wedding)
- Everything Else