Offtopic: We are now on Twitter, so Follow Us on Twitter to get first-hand updates whenever we ... update!
Have you watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs? If you have not you better do! It rings a bell to make this dish......
Spaghetti Meatballs Bolognese is one of the most common popular dish. Our very first Pasta recipe sharing. Hope we can come up with more very soon.
500g of Minced Beef
Dash of Salt
Dash of Pepper
1 teaspoon of Corn flour
1/2 of Sesame Oil
1. Mince Beef more to make it tender.
2. Place the minced beef in a bowl and add salt, pepper, corn flour and sesame oil.
3. Portion beef enough and roll it into balls about the size of 1.5cm round.
4. To stack up meatballs, sprinkle corn flour to make them not to stick them together too much.
5. Heat frying pan till hot and add cooking oil.
6. Place in beef balls and fry till brown, turn it to cook whole meatball.
7. Dish it to cool and absorb excess oil in kitchen tissue towel while you're cooking the rest of the beef meatballs.
1-2 cup of Bolognese Sauce from Prego Traditional Bottle
1. Heat pot and add in Bolognese sauce.
2. Let it boil, add in the cooked beef meatballs.
3. Simmer for another 2mins, and turn off the fire.
Pasta - Fusilli
5cups of Water
2 cups of Fusilli
1. Boil water with salt, and add in pasta.
2. Keep on boiling until pasta is Medium-Soft.
3. Use a big sifts to strain the water.
4. Add some Olive Oil so that it will be stick together.
1. Portion pasta in shallow plates.
2. Scoop Bolognese meatball sauce on top and it is ready to be served.
3. Top it with Cheddar Cheese.
Click here for our blog page Cooking Classes for more recipes. Hope you will be inspired~
- Restaurant Reviews
- Baking Recipes
- Cooking Recipes
- Travel Guides
- Road to the Aisle (Wedding)
- Everything Else