200g of Baby Asparagus
200g of Honey Ham
Salt and Black Ground Pepper to taste
Chives for garnishing & to knot up the Roll-Ups
Preparation of Baby Asparagus
1. Wash, soak, and cut baby Asparagus in half.
2. Bring water to boil with 3 pinch of salt, place in asparagus in to boil till it’s tender rescue it and place it in a plate.
3. Heat a non-stick pan and melt butter, slowly pour in the asparagus and stir it around for about 1 minute then add in salt and black ground pepper to taste.
4. Dish it up and now we can start rolling it up~
Assembling the Honey Ham Roll Ups
1. Cut Honey Ham into 4 slices (2”x3”)
2. Take one slice and place 2-3 sticks of baby asparagus at the side and roll it up.
3. Use a chive to knot up the Honey Ham Baby Asparagus Roll-Ups so they will stay together and will not be fallen apart when consuming.
4. Repeat steps 1-3. And stack them up in a pyramid formation for a nice presentation.
The type of ham used can be changed to your preference.
Hope this pretty nice blanket of Ham will encourage us to consumer more vegetables & love Asparagus more as it has 8 Health Benefits!!!!!!
Quoting from Here "Hubpages" click to read more!!!
1 - can detoxify our system
2 - has anti-aging functions
3 - is considered an aphrodisiac
4 - can protect against cancer
5 - reduces pain and inflammation
6 - can prevent osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
7 - reduces the risk of heart disease
8 - can help prevent birth defects
Do not be afraid of cooking Asparagus, this would be a good way to start... ^.^
Click here for our blog page Cooking Classes for more recipes. Hope you will be inspired~